Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello - Sorry we're a little busy.

We hope to do more with this blog eventually, but we are both in school this semester. Plus, I never know what to write about. But, since I am writing, I will give y'all a little bit of an update at least.

First of all, Cody's brother, Adam, and his wife had a brand new little boy about 2 and a half weeks ago. He is adorable! You can probably see pictures on their blog.

As for Cody and I, we are studying away and just trying to stay afloat. Hope y'all are faring well! :>

6 comments:

  1. Woah! I about died when I saw that you had updated your blog! Yeah for you!

    Taylor Wood says HI! He was just asking about you this very day, and coincidentally, you wrote on your blog! So, Hey, Elizabeth, from Taylor!

    And Hey, Elizabeth and Cody from ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! I miss you, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear your writer's voice, Elizabeth. All the best to you and Cody. Many thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little news is better than no news, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to find your blog....check out mine.

    kimberleesaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elizabeth and Cody...Please don't pass out!!! Yes; this is your cousin Mary for Murray...and Don too!! It is good to see what is happening in your life. I have been wondering. Are you on FaceBook? I am not into the Blog thing but our daughter Marianne is if you remember her. Keep up with your studies and may you prosperous and grow into a Big Awesome Family..."Families Are Forever" and you are in a Great Family!!! Love to Both of You!!!

    ReplyDelete