Friday, October 22, 2010

Life Changes


Updating our blog is a habit with Elizabeth and I, we make sure and do it at least once a year;) A lot has happened since we last posted, we have big news... We are now living in Virginia with my dad. I have changed my major to English and am finishing my classes online. Elizabeth has already graduated with her degree in music and now she has 4 voice and piano students from the ward. She also just finished and turned in her application to be a substitute teacher. I am in the midst of making exercise videos and commercials for several of my dad's current radio clients, so I am getting to work with video which I love. As soon as the projects are done I will post links to them on the blog so everyone can ooohhhh and aaahhhh appropriately.

We are looking forward to Adam, Kathryn, and BECK!!!!! coming for Thanksgiving.


Dad, Adam and I are in charge of deep frying a Turkey for the festivities so Elizabeth recently put the fire department on speed dial.(Just Kidding) We will miss all of our family out west during that time but it will be nice to spend a thanksgiving with dad as a family. Well, that is about it for us, look for our next update in Oct. 2011 ;) Love to all our family and friends.

Cody and Elizabeth :>

6 comments:

  1. Good to know. English is a nice major to do through distance ed--reading and writing! And we hope to hear more from you before a year is up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaay! We are so excited to see you guys soon! And we are also pretty excited you actually updated your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to hear from you guys! I've been wondering how you are doing. Congrats to Elizabeth for graduating and getting students! That is a wonderful accomplishment! Have fun back East!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try this again. The last time it came up as anonymous so I will sign it Mom. Will miss you at Thanksgiving but know you are where you need to be for now. Good luck with everything. Elizabeth you will be a great teacher and Cody we are looking forward to oohing and aahing. Love you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you actually added content to your post this time. You're growing as bloggers, it's so cute. ^_^

    ReplyDelete