Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Recap



Sorry for the poor quality images we took them from our phone, the picture above is something Elizabeth made for Mom and Alex's dog Cha Cha. We thought a cactus would be appropriate for an Arizona dog. We are now back in Virginia but we had a great time visiting for Christmas. Unfortunately I was sick for a large majority of the time but I did recover long enough for some recreation...



We really enjoyed spending time with everybody and Beck was especially funny opening his presents hopefully Adam and Kathryn will post some of the videos of Christmas morning. We also took a video of Elizabeth and Kathryn singing O Holy Night while Mom played the piano, that is also on Kathryn and Adam's camera so maybe they will put that up for everyone to see, maybe. So with a great Christmas behind us, we wish everyone a happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for prolific posting of late--at least, comparatively speaking! Keep them coming! And Happy new Year to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the cactus! How cute! The shooting definitely appeals to me. I need to go again in a bad way.

    I'm finally going to read your blog! I was never sure of the url and kept forgetting to ask but I came across it on Kathryn's blog so I'll be sure to read up on your lives back East!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what's up. Thanks for the DVD. I watched it last week. Great show for a variety of reasons. It is the finest essay on the stultifying effect of bureaucracy that I can think of. Any others that you'd recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice guns, by the way. But you need to tell your brother that his piece is only supposed to be used to lay down cover fire until he gets to his real gun.

    ReplyDelete