Friday, January 20, 2012

Recent Happenings

Us on our Anniversary



Here is a quick update of how we are doing. Both Josh (half-brother who lives here in Northern Virginia with his mom) my Dad and I were sick for a number of weeks around the holidays. Josh and my Dad spent several weeks in the hospital diagnosed with Pneumonia, I was sick with a bad fever but never went to the hospital. We are all better now. Elizabeth never got sick I think because of the virtues of a Flu shot which I did not get because I thought at the time it looked painful. That was dumb.





Elizabeth's Thanksgiving Deviled Eggs and Fruit and Veggie Tray



Speaking of dumb I tried to give myself a haircut recently and it turned out so bad I ended up shaving all of my hair off. I've heard hair grows back however, I will still be in exile as a precaution for a while until it does. Until my recent hair care problems I had a full beard that had come in after 2 months of growing and shaggy long hair. Elizabeth wants me to post before and after pictures but that is not going to happen. I have produced another video for a local Italian Chef and for a Financial planner in the area. When they are approved and posted on the internet I will post links for people to look at. Elizabeth is still leading the Primary music, substitute teaching and teaching private piano lessons. One of her students had a recital recently and she did really well. We hope everyone is doing well and we wish everyone a happy year.



Below are some pictures from Thanksgiving, Which my Brother Adam came out for.



A Fried Turkey



The Ririe Men





The pictures below are from last week when Elizabeth and I attempted a fancy Italian soup that the chef I make video for taught in a class I filmed. It turned out pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment