Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family Catch Up



We thought we would catch up everyone on the last six months of life. The biggest news being that Elizabeth is PREGNANT!!!!  We find out the gender on June 11th and Elizabeth thinks it might be a boy and I think its a girl.



Elizabeth also chopped all her hair off and it looks really good (as well as being cooler in the summer)





In March we visited my Grandmother in Kentucky with my brother Adam and his wife and their son Beck.



We got to visit some of my favorite places growing up, my favorite being Poor Richard's Bookstore the second floor of which is stacked with old books. Enjoy the pictures and we will let everyone know whether we are having a baby boy or baby girl.






Love to Everybody!

Cody and Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. I am super excited for you. We are both due about the same time! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures and update! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're super excited for you guys about the baby! I think it'll be a...boy. Sorry, but I have to side with Elizabeth on this one. But then we need more boys...maybe. ;)

    Elizabeth, the hair looks great! You are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congratulations on the pregnancy! I can't wait to find out what the gender of your baby is. Elizabeth, I love your haircut! It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete