Monday, January 21, 2013

Bridget Pictures


The constant harassment for new pictures of Bridget has led us to desperate measures. Despite our policy to not negotiate with terrorists we have made an exception and here is the bounty.

Under Grandaddy and Hanne's Blanket.











In Her Blessing Dress





This last one was taken just today. She is wearing the headband Adam and Kathryn gave her : >

We have more and will continue to put them up.

Hope everyone is doing well.

                      Here are some pictures from the baby blessing as well.







9 comments:

  1. Very nice! Wow, she is growing! Love the glasses! Love the picture from today--so much more used to life now, isn't she? She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! What a sweet blessing she is for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! She looks so different from when I last saw her—so big!

    I love the pictures from her blessing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so beautiful!!! I'm so glad you finally posted on your blog! I was getting ready to send threat mail. ;) I can't wait to meet the little princess in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture from today. She is really photogenic isn't she? Thanks for getting those up Cody!! She is a little cutie and getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! She is so cute and sweet! These little cousins need to meet each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Elizabeth, she is just beautiful. I have been anxiously awaiting pictures and seeing you with your new little one brought tears of joy to my eyes. I just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ririe family! Congratulations on your baby girl! Im excited to find you on here! I would love to catch up sometime! Lindyjoseph500@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Congratulations! Did you get your cd of maternity photos? PS... I have been trying to get in touch with you for like... a year!! -Jennifer Wolfe

    ReplyDelete